Senin, 06 Mei 2013


Members
Ayik Puspa Yunita
Binti Annafiah
Sulli Tya Kusrini
Phayton’s Family Story
One day phayton’s family get dinner after finish their activities. This family is very kind. Monday is calm. She is a good mother for her family. She is single parent.  Sunday Phayton has died when he got accident in the last year. She has two daughters. Tuesday is in senior high school. She always persuades her sister to be a naughty girl. Wednesday is in elementary school. She is an active  and naughty child. She does everything that her sister said.
monday            : let pray before we eat. We, can you lead us to pray?
Wednesday      : yes, Mom. GOD, we want to eat. Bless our food and our family…
                         Finish.
Monday           : how about your school today, Tu ?
Tuesday           : today, I didn’t follow my science class, Mom.
Monday           : hah???!!! What are you doing?
Tuesday           : hhhhhmmmmmm, I just read my new novel in my class…
Monday           : OMG Tu!!! I have told you again and again. Don’t do that! But why, you obey   my advice?
 Tuesday          : but, Moooom that is my new novel.
Monday           : I do not forbid you to read your novel, but you can do it another time.
Tuesday           : yes, Mom, I will not repeat it again…
Monday           : ok, continue your dinner. How about you, We?
Wednesday      : nothing. I just threw the worm to my friends.
Monday           :Astaghfirulloh, We, why did you do that?
Wednesday      : just kidding Mom. But I was very happy to see my friends run all. Hahahahaha
Monday           : Oh, what should I do…
: Ok. No problem. I will give you a confidence. I’m sure that you can distinguish    between good and bad.
When Monday give them an advice suddenly Tuesday and Wednesday playing forks.
Tuesday           : I will show you how to play a drum. Like this…
Wednesday      : it is interesting for me
Tuesday           : you like it? Lets play together
Tuesday and Wednesday continues to play their forks. Then, Monday speak louder to them.
Monday           : Tuesday, Wednesday, stop it!
Tuesday and Wednesday : yes Mom.
Sunday             : have you finish your dinner?
Tuesday and Wednesday :yes
Monday           : ok, go to bed now.
Monday           : Listen to me! You are my everything. Please, make your Dad proud of you. I want both of my daughters can do the best for your life. Because education is important for your future.
Tueasday and Wednesday   : yes Mom, I love you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar